10. D. M. Busiello, S. Suweis, J. Hidalgo and A. Maritan (2017), Explorability and the origin of network sparsity in living systems. Arxiv:1701.00542
9. M. Martinello, J. Hidalgo, S. di Santo, A. Maritan and M. Á. Muñoz (2017), Neutral theory and scale-invariance in neural dynamics. Arxiv:1703.0507.
7. P. Villa, J. Hidalgo, R. Rubio de Casas and M. Á. Muñoz, Eco-evolutionary Model of Rapid Phenotypic Diversification in Species-Rich Communities, PLoS Comput. Biol. (2016) 12(10): e1005139.
4. J. Hidalgo, J. Grilli, S. Suweis, A. Maritan and M. Á. Muñoz, Cooperation, competition and the emergence of criticality in communities of adaptive systems. J. Stat. Mech. (2016) 033203. Arxiv:1510.05941
2. P. Villegas, J. Hidalgo, P. Moretti and M. Á. Muñoz, Complex Synchronization Patterns
in the Human Connectome Network. Proceedings of ECCS 2014. Arxiv:1503.03258.
1. J. Hidalgo, L. F. Seoane, J. M. Cortés and M. Á. Muñoz, Does the phenomenon of stochastic amplification of fluctuations play a relevant role in cortical dynamics?, Proceedings of the 12th Granada Seminar on Computational and Statistical Physics. 1510, 94-100 (2013).
Novel mechanisms for phase transitions and self-organization in living systems (Nov 2014). Advisor: Miguel Á. Muñoz.
You can see its cover, painted by Gloria Hidalgo.