The IEMath-GR institute ensures that the presentation of all essential contents and functionality of this web site is independent of the physical devices and web browsers used for this purpose and accessible to the browsers adapted for people with disabilities or sensory, motor or cognitive limitations.
Accessibility policy applied by the IEMath-GR is aligned with the requirements of Royal Decree 1494/2007 of 12 November, approving the Regulation on the basic conditions for access of disabled people to the technologies, products and related services the information society and media.
The scope of this Conformance Statement is the accessibility of all portal pages of IEMath-GR.
Compliance with standards
- The pages of this web site meet all the requirements of Priority 1 and Priority 2 under the UNE 139803:2004
- Meeting standards WCAG 2.0 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) of the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium), as intermediate level (AA).
- The presentation is based on the W3C recommendation on Cascading Style Sheets Level 3 (CSS 3).
- HTML markup language was used in its 5th major revision (HTML 5). W3C validation.
We recommend using the latest versions of browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Konqueror, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.
To facilitate navigation and identification of the site, all pages of the web site maintain common components such as the header and footer.
The header contains a space for utilities:
- About IEMath-GR
- Who we are
Also, there is also a site map with all the navigation information.
The IEMath-GR, in its quest to continually improve the accessibility of this website, invites the public to notify the difficulties that could be found in addition to any other suggestions on accessibility by contacting.
The IEMath-GR is available to users and Internet users of this site, in order to provide information and services. This institution is not responsible for information that other natural or legal persons can offer, either through its website or any other that could be related to her, nor responsible for any use that third parties may make of the information contained herein. The IEMath-GR offers a contact section available to users so they can express it through their complaints, comments, suggestions … regarding the information provided through this portal.
- It should be noted that the intellectual property of the content of the website (text, images, photographs, drawings, graphics, software, etc) corresponds to IEMath-GR except those whose intellectual property is explicitly indicated, as well as the following elements:
- Must establish that the provision of content users does not in any case, the transfer of ownership or grant of a right to operate in its favor than the right to use and involves the legitimate use tabs with the nature of the website.
- It should prohibit any use of the content of the website and in particular its use, reproduction, distribution, processing, distribution, transmission by any means, publication, exhibition or public communication, which, if any, constitute infringement of intellectual property rights of IEMath-GR, sanctioned by the legislation.
Update and modification of web page
The IEMath-GR reserves the right to update, modify and / or delete information contained in its website, as well as the configuration and presentation of content, at any time, without notice and without assuming any responsibility for it.
Similarly, the IEMath-GR founding member (IEMath-GR) assumes no liability that could arise from technical problems or malfunctions in computer equipment not attributable to their website, which occur during the connection to the Internet, as well as damage that may be caused by third parties through illegal interference beyond the control of the IEMath-GR. This entity also is exempt from all responsibility for any damages that the user may suffer as a consequence of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided when the sources come from other source different from the IEMath-GR.