JUNIOR LEADER POSTDOCTORAL PROGRAMME (IMAG – La Caixa Foundation)
Are you looking for a postdoc in Spain or Portugal?
The «la Caixa» Foundation Junior Leader Fellowships Call 2022 is now open. The «la Caixa» Foundation Postdoctoral Junior Leader Fellowships programme aims to support the best scientific talents to conduct excellent and innovative research. The programme offers two types of fellowship:
- Incoming: 25 Fellowships
- Retaining: 15 Fellowships
As part of this complementary training, Junior Leader fellows have to pursue a mandatory secondment in a different institution to increase their transversal skills.
What they offer
- Researchers of the Postdoctoral Junior Leader fellowships programme will have a labor contract in accordance with employment legislation in force in Spain or Portugal.
- Researchers must draw up annual scientific/technical reports in which they should specify their main achievements and future goals, aside from ethical issues that may arise.
- The postdoctoral Junior Leader fellowships programme includes an interdisciplinary training programme that focuses on aspects such as innovation and leadership.
- In order to complement their research career with practical and intersectoral experience, the fellows must pursue an international or intersectorial secondment with a duration between 3 and 6 months.
- Each fellow may choose to have a mentor from the ”la Caixa” Foundation Fellows’ Association assigned to them, depending on their academic discipline or area of research interest.
Find out more information at: https://fundacionlacaixa.org/en/postdoctoral-fellowships-junior-leader-call