SPANISH-PORTUGUESE RELATIVITY MEETING Málaga (Spain), 12-15 September 2017.
- Let us bring to your attention the deadline extension.
This is the second announcement of the Spanish-Portuguese Relativity Meeting, which will be held in Málaga on 12-15 September, 2017.
The aim of this conference is to provide a forum for researchers and students to present their research results on the main areas of Relativity.
INVITED SPEAKERS- The following speakers have already confirmed their acceptance:
- Iván Agulló (Louisiana State University, USA)
- Mihalis Dafermos (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Thibault Damour (Institut des hautes études scientifiques, France)
- Alberto Enciso (Instituto de Ciencias Matemáticas, CSIC)
- Juan García-Bellido (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain)
- Veronika Hubeny (University of California at Davis, USA)
- Luis Lehner (Perimeter Institute, Canada)
- Marc Mars (Universidad de Salamanca, Spain)
- Paolo Pani (Sapienza Universitá di Roma, Italy; Instituto Superior Técnico, Portugal)
- István Rácz (Wigner Research Center for Physics, Hungary)
- Claudia de Rham (Imperial College London, UK)
- Robert Wald (Chicago University, USA)
- Nathalie Deruelle (Institut des hautes études scientifiques, France)
- Ruth Durrer (Université de Genève, Switzerland)
- Valeria Ferrari (Sapienza Universitá di Roma, Italy)
- Jorge Pullin (Louisiana State University, USA)
- José M.M. Senovilla (Universidad del País Vasco, Spain)