MODALITIES FOR PARTICIPATION
All communications will last 20minutes and will deliver the results of scholars’ original research. Delegates can choose to present their papers onsite or online through video recording. All participants (onsite and online) will have access to both live presentations (streaming links will be provided together with the program) and the virtual platform for video recordings and discussion forums.
The organization of this Conference has established thusthe following two modalities for participation:
- ONSITE communications will consist of a 20-minute live presentation followed by a debate.
- ONLINE communications will take place asynchronously through video presentations and discussion forums in a virtual platform what will be available for all participants only for the duration of the conference. Any program can be used to record videos (PowerPoint, for instance, can be used to create videos for both Mac and PC users; or QuickTime for Mac users), but it is also possible to record videos with practically any videoconferencing software delegates are familiar with (Cisco Webex, Zoom, Blackboard, etc.). These videos must comply with the following three features:
- these videos cannot be longer than 20 minutes
- videos must be sent in mp4 format
- they must have a maximum size of 100 MB
Once your presentation is ready, submit it through the free online service called WeTransfer, sending it to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We have prepared a short description of how to do it in case you are not familiar with it that you can open here. Once you have submitted your videos through WeTransfer, please inform the conference organizing committee, using our contact email email@example.com, that this file is arriving since this service does not store information for longer than seven days. Please, bear in mind that the deadline to send your materials for the ONLINE presentation modality is on May 30, 2022 at 14:00 h (CET).
Do not hesitate to contact us if you experience any technical problems in the email firstname.lastname@example.org.