University guest house: Corrala de Santiago
We have reserved a very limited number of rooms on the University guest house Corrala de Santiago, which is 15-20 minutes walk from the conference venue. More information can be found in Corrala de Santiago. Rooms at Corrala de Santiago are (breakfast not included) 39€/night per single occupancy and 42€/night per double occupancy.
These rooms are now available to all participants at Lattice 2017. If you would like to book an accommodation at Corrala de Santiago go to Corrala de Santiago.
We have pre-reserved rooms at a number of hotels within 10 min walk and 10-30 min walk from the conference centre (see map below).
10 minutes walk from the conference centre
- Hotel Senator (Paseo del Violón s/n)
- Hotel Saray (Paseo Profesor Tierno Galván, 4)
- Hotel Meliá (C/ Angel Ganivet, 7)
- Hotel Andalucía Center (Avda. de América, 3)
- Hotel Corona de Granada (C/ Pedro Antonio de Alarcón, 10)
- Hotel Monasterio de los Basilios (Paseo Basilios 2)
- Hotel Juan Miguel (C/ Acera del Darro )
- Hotel Dauro ( )
- Hotel Comfort Dauro (C/ Navas 5)
more than 10 minutes walk from the conference centre
- Hotel Vincci Granada (Avda. de la Constitución, 18)
- Hotel Abba (Avda. Constitución, 21)
- Hotel Abades Nevada Palace (C/ de la Sultana, 3)
- Hotel Granada Center (Avenida Fuente Nueva, s/n)
- Revenue Sercotel Luna de Granada (Plaza Manuel Cano, 2)
On-line reservation and information about prices for the single and double pre-booked rooms is available in the following link: ACCOMMODATION BOOKING
Please, notice that cancellation of on-line reservations received prior 31/05/2017 are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after 31/05/2017.
Please, keep in mind that Granada is a very touristic city with a large and varied accommodation offer and the conference centre (Palacio de Congresos) can be easily reached using public transportation (9 different bus lines) from everywhere in the city. Above we only list a selected number of 3 and 4 stars hotels. If those do not meet your needs, it should not be difficult to find alternatives via the usual accommodation web sites. You can also directly contact our technical secretariat for advice on other options and reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org.