Participants are invited to submit manuscripts based on presentations at the SECyTA 2018 Meeting for possible publication in Journal of Chromatography A, with the intention of publishing in a Virtual Special Issue (VSI) that is dedicated to this meeting.
A Virtual Special Issue rules out possible delays in publication for contributors to the special issue and will make the conference special issue more complete and accessible than it has ever been. Please see below its advantageous characteristics:
- All submissions will go through normal peer review process per journal standard;
- Accepted articles will be published individually in regular journal volumes at Science Direct as soon as they are accepted;
- They will also be simultaneously added to the online Virtual Special Issue hosted at Science Direct, which is gradually built up as individual articles are published;
- Articles grouped together in a Virtual Special Issue will retain their original citation details.
- Submission links: http://ees.elsevier.com/chroma/
- Click on the “Submit Paper” option from the top menu;
- Enter your user name and password (first-time users will need to register);
- Please select article type name “VSI: SECyTA 2018” during submission process;
- Follow the remaining step-by-step instructions to submit your paper;
- Submission deadline: 31st Jan 2019
When preparing your manuscript(s), please carefully follow the Guide for Authors of the journal. In the cover letter please mention that your manuscript is intended for the SECyTA 2018 Virtual Special Issue.
All manuscripts will be subjected to the regular selection process for the journal, including the strict peer review procedure; therefore acceptance for presentation at the meetings is not a guarantee for publication in the journal.
Thanks in advance for your contribution!