The Excellence Project of the Junta de Andalucía “Surfaces and Geometric Analysis”, ref. P18-FR-4049, offers a postdoctoral contract for researchers in Mathematics with specialization in Geometric Analysis. The duration of the contract will be 1 year with a start date either of December 10th, 2021, or from January 1st, 2022.
Functions to be developed: The hired person will develop research tasks, both individually and in collaboration with project members on various problems on minimal and constant mean curvature surfaces, and PDEs associated to surface geometry. In addition, the person hired will co-organize the predocs and postdocs lab of the Geometric Analysis group (research seminars and group work meetings on a weekly basis).
Hours per week: 40
Duration in months: 12
Criteria for evaluation of applications:
1) Research curriculum vitae.
2) Particular value will be given to the accredited research trajectory in minimal surfaces, constant mean curvature, geometric PDEs and complex analysis.
- Deadline for submission of applications: October 28th, 2021
- Publication of provisional lists of admitted and excluded candidates: From November 10th, at https://investigacion.ugr.es/recursos-humanos/personal/listas
- Provisional list of admitted and excluded candidates: November 10th
- Definitive list of those admitted and excluded: November 17
- Resolution in two possible dates:
- 1st provisional resolution of concession: November 22nd. 1st final award decision: November 26. Contract signature: effective December 10, 2021.
- 1st provisional concession decision: November 30. 1st definitive concession decision: December 9. Signing of the contract: effective January 1, 2022.