Our colleagues at The Academic Association of Economic Psychology (ASPE) are organizing a conference in Poland. We share here the details for those who are interested:
SWPS University and The Academic Association of Economic Psychology (ASPE) invite you to the 16th “Economic Psychology” conference, which will take place on May 18-19, 2023, at the Faculty of Psychology in Wrocław.
The topics of the conference will cover, among others, the following areas:
- Judgment and decision making
- Risk perception
- Psychology of economic behavior
- Experimental economics
- Behavioral ethics, behavioral law
- Consumer behavior
- The psychology of money
- Behavioral finance
- Social responsibility in economic behavior
- Economic socialization
During the conference, there will be workshops, a poster session, as well as a keynote lecture, which will be delivered by dr hab. Tomasz Grzyb, prof. SWPS University. In addition, during the conference, the results of the “Gray Matter” competition and the new competition for a proposed solution to the socially significant problem “Action Potential” will be announced.
Abstracts can be submitted until March 15, 2023 via the conference system: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ASPE2023/
Two presentation formats are planned during the conference:
- oral presentation (15 minutes of presentation and + 5 minutes of discussion)
Presentations could be delivered in Polish or English. Please indicate your preferred language in submission form.
- Abstract submission: by March 15, 2023
- Information about the acceptance of presentation: by March 30, 2023
- Registration for the conference and payment of the conference fee: by April 28; 2023