The successful candidate is expected to advance the state of the art of the numerical approximation of reachable sets of continuous-time control systems. They are looking for someone with a strong theorical or mathematical background, and a strong interest in dynamical or control sistems. Experience in one of the following fields would be a plus but is not necessarily required:
- Reachability analysis for continuous-time control systems
- quadrature theory
- mathematical foundations of semi-definite programming
- set-valued or validated numerics
- validated floating-point arithmetic
- information-based complexity / optimal recovery
The announcement is in AusschreibungEmailA.